Sunday, October 3, 2010

Days Nineteen and Twenty

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I have to tell you that Dona keeps surprising me! When we were waiting for OT on Saturday she started to open and close her hand, her LEFT hand! And she just did it, no taping her on her fingers, no thinking really hard, she just did it! So now we have some silly putty and she squeezes that so we can see how much she can do. Its really pretty cool!

Dona's voice is really starting to come back, its still kinda of gravelly but the volume is getting louder and lasting longer. It kinda sounds like she is in the middle of a cold, but it keeps getting stronger everyday, and it will be back to normal before you know it.

Other then that it was pretty much an easy going weekend for us. This week tho is looking busy! We are going back to the brain doctor on Wednesday and we should find out what they took out. I know I keep saying we are doing this and we keep having to post pone, LOL. So we have to get Dona ready for car transfers starting on Monday so we are ready for Wednesday, and sometime this week we have the home inspection. That will be good to because I really haven't gotten the house ready for Dona to come home yet.  ;)

I want to thank everyone who came by this weekend, I want you all to know it really means a lot to both Dona and I. And she always seems to get stronger after you all come around, LOL, well I think its because she is showing off!  But hey if it works to get her home, you gals keep showing up and get her to show off.

Good night everyone and I will talk to you tomorrow.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment