Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day One Rehab

Hello everyone!

So here we are at day one of rehab,I belive that we are looking at 6 to 8 weeks here, it been a very productive day for Dona! We have meet most of the staff that she will be working with and toured to facility. She did her baseline tests to see where she is at and what need to be worked on and had some very good results! Her mental awareness is just about as good as it was before the surgery, so the work there should god pretty fast.

The physical side is what we are really going to have to work on. Everyday she is getting stronger and gaining more control over her limbs. Her left leg is doing the best and she is standing on it longer and longer everyday. Her left arm on the other hand (lol not pun intended) is what really needs to be focused on and is looking like will take the most work to get back in shape.

Rachel is here this evening spending quality time with her mom, when I left they were giggling and having fun.

Because I am just starting this I know that everyone will have a ton of questions, so bring them on! LOL I will try to answer them the best I can as soon as I can OK?

I look forward to hearing from you all, and please pass on this blog to anyone you think should be updated, because I know that I have missed people, and I am sorry about that.  :)

Well thats it for tonight, sleep well, and I will keep you updated!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment