Monday, September 27, 2010

Day Fourteen

Good evening everyone!

OK so Dona is starting to feel better and the doctors are letting her restart her PT. It is only light PT for right now, we did about an hour today. Having the last few days off have just affected her stamina not her strength, so thats a good thing! As the week progresses we will be working on getting her back to her full PT of three and a half hours a day, I am not sure how this will affect her coming home date but I am sure we will find out tomorrow with her 2nd week report card.

I would also like to thank everyone who has sent cards, they really make her day!

Well thats about it for today, I have a cat attacking me who want to play! You would think I was at the hospital all day or something. ;)   I will let everyone know how tomorrows report card goes, and on Wednesday we go to the brain doctor for a check-up. So I hope we will FINALLY find out what they took out, and what we will need to do next.

Everyone have a good night and I will talk to you tomorrow.

Joe

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Joe! Let us know when Dona is feeling up to having visitors again.

    Give her a hug for me.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete